Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
We are looking for an Office Manager, based in Wellington, Somerset. The chosen applicant will support the senior management team by ensuring the smooth running of the Wellington office to include all current service offerings. Running the office on a day to day to include all administration support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Booking Transport and accommodation
- Organising company events, meetings and conferences
- Ordering stationary and other office equipment
- Dealing with queries, complaints and any other queries relating to the business (internal and external)
- Support with presentations where required
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and employees
- Maintaining and implementing processes in line with administration duties on company systems.
- Managing company documentation, such as policy’s, training and equipment.
- Checking invoices from suppliers and checking employee’s time sheets.
Qualifications and experience:
- Organisational and management experience, and display good all round interpersonal skills as well as leadership and people management skills.
- The role is client facing and involves working with at all levels within organisations (Senior Directors, Managers Site Operatives, Sub Contractors,
- Be commercially astute, a role requirement will be to negotiate “Best costs from suppliers, checking of invoices able to understand all financial aspects of the office management process. Having an understanding of the company quality systems such as ISO and other company systems.
- Monitor contract documentation; assist the Branch Manager as necessary to ensure both client requirements and company requirements are met.
- Able to multi task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Able to complete data reports in line with work flow and company requirement
- Ability to prioritise and meet critical deadlines