Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW)
We’re delighted to announce that this year we are working together to support local families by sponsoring Children’s Hospice South West. Our contribution will help to fund ongoing respite, emergency, end-of-life and bereavement care for families who face an uncertain future.
Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW) exists to make the most of short and precious lives and puts children and families at the centre of all it does. Their vision is to be fit for the future by continuing to:
• Strive to provide the highest level of care, clinical expertise and enrichment opportunities for children who are expected to die in childhood.
• Continue to provide holistic care that meets the needs of all family members.
• Maximise services to as many families as possible in ways they want and in partnership with others.
• Promoting the needs of children with life-limiting conditions both regionally and nationally.
• Share expertise widely through the provision of education.
We feel it’s an extremely worthy cause to be backing and we’re doing so to share a little of our success within the community and we’re proud to be part of it.